Madelyn Clara Gibble Arrives

This past November, Tim and I welcomed our beautiful baby girl.  My pregnancy was relatively *easy* with no major morning sickness,cravings or swelling.  My main complaint was back pain.  This problem still plagues me 4 months after the birth but seeing a chiropractor has helped.

Maternity Shoot - Dougherty Photo Designs
Madelyn started her journey on her due date but didn't arrive until the next day, November 10th.  Her arrival has changed everything, in the best way possible.

Madelyn Clara Gibble - November, 10th 2012 12:07PM

 With each day it becomes more and more difficult to remember life without her.

Newborn shoot with Jackie and Malibu - Dougherty Photo Designs
She is a bright light on a dreary day, an adorable smile on a rough morning and the center of our universe.  


We love her to pieces
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... I'm a complete procrastinator when it comes to my blogs, however, I've decided it is once again time to dust off the keyboard and write.  I'm won't promise daily, weekly or even monthly updates but I can say that I will write when I'm inspired (and have the time).

0 comments: